– It is mandatory to give us notice about the pet upon reservation
– A one time pet fee of $20 plus taxes will be charged to the guests account
– Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
– Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
– Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest’s room.
– Pets must not be left unattended.
– Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
– Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
– Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
– Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet.
The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.